After I turned 20 I wrote a 21 before 21 list and although I didn’t complete them all, I put a fair bit of effort in. And as I turn 22 today I thought it would be a good idea to do it again, but with bigger goals (and a bigger time time frame) and hopefully actually complete it this time!
I’m hoping to work my way through this list, so posts about them might pop up from time to time!
Things to do before I am 30:
- Buy a high-end foundation
- Get into the routine of going to the gym a minimum of 3 times a week without fail.
- Buy my own home
- Lose 5 stone, keep at a healthy weight
- Actually have savings
- Get 6 more tattoos (1 down, 5 to go)
- Be able to run 5k
- Go to London
- Donate blood
- Get my nails done
- Get a degree I did this, woo!
- Go on holiday (Got one booked for this summer!)
- Learn to swim
- Learn to drive
- Buy a car
- Find an alcoholic drink I actually like the taste of I am officially a classy gin drinker
- Take my sister to see a band
- Have a pet dachshund
- Be completely dairy free for a year
- Learn to use a sewing machine
- Do a haunted house tour/ Stay overnight in a haunted house
- Have a massage
- Host a dinner party
Eat in an expensive restaurant
- Have a spa day
- See a musical in the West End
- Get my eyebrows done They’re on point.
- Have a picnic
- Stop biting my nails
- Complete a 365 project